What to Expect
- Send you a letter of acknowledgement;
- Confirm the type of hearing granted;
- Confirm the issue to review; and
- Schedule your hearing date.
Note: The WSCC does not make arrangements or pay for travel, accommodations, or time loss associated with attending a teleconference, video conference, or in-person hearing with the Review Committee.
The Review Committee will:
- Hold the hearing within 20 business days of receiving your request;
- Make a decision within 30 business days of the hearing;
- Send you the final decision.
Note: Deferred reviews may result in delayed hearings and/or decisions.