WSCC Believes and Practices Safety and Care
Careers at the WSCC
A land of stunning beauty and opportunity, Canada's North appeals to many who are seeking a career. It's a welcoming, diverse part of Canada, with many of its residents originating from across Canada and around the world. It's home to the many friendly faces from small communities to vibrant cities, creating a unique blend of tradition and innovation.
Living and working in the North are both professionally and personally rewarding with its career advancement and professional development opportunities. It offers a strong sense of community, unforgettable adventures and an abundance of social activities.
The WSCC is a Crown Corporation of the Governments of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut, directed by a Governance Council through the President & CEO. The WSCC operates with six divisions under a team of senior managers. The WSCC has offices located in Yellowknife and Iqaluit.
Benefits of working at the WSCC
- A generous benefits package and enrollment in the Public Service Pension Plan
- Learning and development programs and funding dedicated to your career growth
- A workplace culture and leave entitlements that promote and support a healthy work-life balance
- A culturally diverse workforce that embraces change and welcomes your lived experience
- Being part of a team that positively impacts the quality of life for workers across the NWT and Nunavut
Thinking about relocating to the North?
Some helpful links:
- City of Yellowknife
- Government of the Northwest Territories
- Government of Nunavut
- Spectacular Northwest Territories
- City of Iqaluit
- Nunavut Territory
- Affirmative Action Policy
- UNW Collective Agreement
For general information about employment at the WSCC, email Human Resources.